Valentine's Day is just around the corner. It is a special time for those in a relationship and to others, it serves as a friendly reminder that one is single again. If you don’t have that special someone this year, here are a few things you could do to still enjoy Valentine’s Day.
- Hang out with friends: You don’t have to be alone on this day.
- Spa day at home: Treat yourself to a whole day of relaxing.
- Bake: Whether it is Valentine’s Day related or not, you can still have fun and be creative.
- Surround yourself with things you love: Reminder you don’t need anybody to make you feel loved.
- Learn to love yourself: Self-love is the most important kind of love. Just focus on yourself.
- Ignore it: It’s just another day.
- Spoil yourself: You deserve it! Finally buy that thing you’ve been pushing off!
Some other ways to still enjoy Valentine’s Day are by saying cheesy pick-up lines. Even if you do not have a date, say some pick-up lines to make friends smile. If that does not work, say them to yourself in the mirror, it is never a bad idea to boost your self-confidence. Anchor News has provided the following conversation starters for you to try out!
- Did you know that there are 21 letters from the alphabet? There’s not? Oh, I forgot U R A Q T!
- You must be a keyboard because you are just my type.
- They say that Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. Well apparently, no one has been standing next to you.
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you are the only ten I see!
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past you again?
- I was blinded by your beauty, I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
- Let’s flip a coin. Heads you are mine, tails I am yours.
- Are you the garbage? Cause I want to take you out?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
- You are like a dictionary. You add meaning to my life. <3
- You must be a broom because you just swept me off my feet.
- If I had a star for every time that you brightened my day, I would be holding a galaxy.
- Do you like Star Wars...because Baby Yoda only one for me!
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I did not know what was perfect until I met you!