This is probably my favorite food to make from everything I've tried. It tastes so much like cookie dough, I can barely even tell the difference. I highly recommend trying this. It's delicious and takes only a few simple ingredients.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1. With a mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar
2. Add in vanilla and salt, mix. Add in flour
3. Add in 2 tablespoons of milk and mix
4. Fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
5. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator
Make sure the butter is softened. If it is not, the brown sugar and butter will not mix together correctly and will be dry. I recommend pouring in the flour little at a time to reduce the amount of flour that will fly out of the bowl when you mix it. Even though the recipe calls for 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, I like to do less than that, but it's all up to you. I also like to put the cookie dough in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt the chocolate chips.