1. Danny Devito has been in, quoting the all knowing Google, "at least 82 movies." 82!
2. Devito first became famous for his role as taxi dispatcher Louie De Palma in the 1980's sitcom Taxi.
3. He once was a voice over in My Little Pony.
4. His Net worth is $70 million.
5. At 4' 10", Devito was often bullied for his height in high school.... but with a net worth of $70 million who's laughing now?
6. Before diving into acting, Devito worked at his sister's hair salon for 18 months.
7. Danny Devito has three children with his wife Rhea Perlman.
8. In the 2016 election Devito endorsed democratic socialist Bernie Sanders.
9. Devito has been the victim of a least 3 celebrity death hoaxes.
10. Danny Devito has been credited with saving the show It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. The show's first season had such low ratings that FX mandated they get a "name" actor. Devito stepped into the role of Frank Reynolds and ratings quickly rose.