handful of friends
liter of singing ability
cup of rapping skills
gallon of dance practice
dash of good looks
gallon of stage presents
pints of songs
1) First add a handful of friends in a melting pot. Anywhere from 4-7.
2) Next sprinkle in a liter of singing ability and a cup of rapping skills.
3) After mix a gallon of dance practices. Add more if needed.
4) Dice and chop a dash of good looks, add over time.
5) Add a gallon of stage presents.
6) Scramble together pints of songs. 1/10 intro, 5/10 verses, 2/10 chorus, 2/10 bridge.
7) Fold the songs in to the mixture
8) Finally serve on a stage to hundreds of screaming fans