Don't Eat That!

Nothing screams summer quite like an ice cold Popsicle. Although you may never look at popsicles the same way thanks to the Taiwanese Polluted Popsicle project. The project seeks to raise global awareness about rising water pollution due to economic growth and urbanization. Students at the National Taiwan University took water samples from 100 different sources and transformed them into frozen displays of contamination. The popsicles even came with wrappers to indicate the region the water sample was taken from. Roughly 90% of the trash collected was plastic, with the remaining 10% consisting of everything from bottles to chopstick wrappers. The goal of the project was to demonstrate the severity of water pollution, however, they may also have succeeded in ruining summertime treats for Taiwanese people.

Learn more here.

The Creative Team at Fusfoo! 

Full profile

Recently uploaded

Search Schools

Find a school channel on the Fusfoo high school digital network.

Log In / Sign Up

Join the Fusfoo high school digital network now to follow all of your favorite channels and creators.